Newsletter aka Ezine aka Email Blast
No not that kind of email blast!
Just compose a message in your favorite email program and send it to your CCtoMany address. It can be a fast one-sentence notice, a fancy customer newsletter, or anything in between.
You can even use a free web email account (e.g., Gmail) to build and send your messages:
- Easy access from any web browser
- No delay leaving your corporate mail server
- Share the login with multiple authors
- Send plain-text format (better for avoiding spam filters), or
- Send HTML (aka rich text) including colors, images, etc.
- Keep newsletters separated from your regular email account
- Messages via Gmail will be archived there
- Even include attachments if you want